We have a full auction staff including professional auctioneers, bid assistants, clerks, ad designers, cashiers, paralegals, marketing specialists, photographers, and even a drone pilot. Our staff regularly attends trade shows and association events, and has built a large network of colleagues that specializes in all types and aspects of the auction business.
Ron obtained his real estate license in 2005 and has been very successful in traditional real estate sales. Ron attended the distinguished Nashville Auction School in 2014 and has attended multiple advanced bid-calling summits hosted by instructors who are world champion bid-callers from all over the country. In 2018, he won the Alabama Auctioneers Association’s Grand Championship as Junior Champion. Ron’s commitment to excellence is further shown by his commitment to the CAI program, the National Association of Auctioneers most prestigious designation. CAI is a three-year program in which Ron has graduated.
He is also the lead appraiser for the personal property appraiser service we offer. Ron has sold millions of dollars worth of assets. When not working, Ron enjoys working on their farm and riding horses with his wife, Rita.
- CAI - Graduate of Certified Auctioneer Institute National Auctioneers highest Designation.
- AMM- Auction Media Marketing - Designation by National Auctioneers Association
- GPPA – Graduate Personal Property Appraiser – Designation by National Auctioneers Association
- USPAP – Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- Member of Alabama Forest Owner’s Association
- Member of Alabama Auctioneers Association
- Member of Alabama Auctioneers Association Board of Directors
- Member of National Auctioneers Association
- Champion Auctioneer awarded by Alabama Auctioneers Association
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member Alabama Association of Realtors
- Member Birmingham Association of Realtors
- Member Birmingham Association of Realtors Board of Directors
- Has sold over $100 Million dollars in real estate
- Licensed Alabama Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Alabama Auctioneer
- Licensed Georgia Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Georgia Auctioneer
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Auctioneers Association
- Recipient of the Pat Mastard Award for Outstanding Leadership through his CAI course
Rita has over 22 years experience as a paralegal. Her sense of detail is unparalleled. Rita joined the team in 2014, and later obtained her Alabama Real Estate license. Rita handles and coordinates the marketing and logistics for each auction. On auction day she becomes one of the most important folks in the company by managing the behind the scenes tasks. Rita is a member of the NAA (National Auctioneers Association) and has completed her AMM Auction Marketing Management designation course work. Rita also is member of the National Association of Realtors and the Alabama Association of Realtors. When not at work Rita enjoys hanging out with Ron and her Austrian Shepard Sallie Mae. Rita also loves the outdoors and is an avid horseback rider.
Jimmy Fetner, Jr.
Jimmy has been involved in the auction business from a very young age. He is a professional Auctioneer/Ringman and works all over the Southeast. Jimmy obtained his Auctioneer license in 2013, and his real estate license in 2018. Jimmy enjoys working the auction day crowds. When he isn’t working, Jimmy enjoys his farm and offers professional guided hunts for those who enjoy the outdoors.